Thursday, November 1, 2007

No More Cats

About a month ago, our 17 year old purebred Balinese kitty, Mocha, passed away. One cat down, one cat to go. The other one we have now, Scooter, is 15....the clock is ticking.

We'd had the little guy who passed since he was a kitten. In the last few years, he started losing his mind - wandering around the house in the middle of the night crying and yowling at the top of his lungs in that oh so NOT endearing Siamese voice. I loved the moron, but on the other hand it's so nice to have QUIET!!! at night. And no accidents around the house if you know what I mean.

A friend send me this below. Every time I think about getting a new kitty I'm going to watch this video (turn up your sound and click the arrow at the bottom under the black screen). Or, -- click here
Wake Up Cat if video does not load below for you.


No comments: