Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Like Ships in the Night

I returned home from Lompoc Monday night around 11pm. It was a great week and although we didn't place in the shows Saturday or Sunday (I did show Toby to #4 in Open on Saturday, about 14 entries) - I met nice people, saw beautiful dogs, had a lot of laughs on the trip and it was great all around.

Icing on the cake was Zabava Mercury's (Toby's sire) two Best of Breed placements on Friday and Saturday, plus a Group 4 on Saturday, it was very exciting!

About 18 hours after I returned home, Rich leaves for Calgary for a week with both Rowan and Catie - six shows in four days. Both girls are now in season so it should be quite an adventure for him. I'll be home this time while he goes with dogs.

Seems like our entire summer is just flying by and we aren't seeing much of each other.

No comments: