Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Redemption and Serendipity

Puppies really are so very cute, lovable and adorable, you can't be upset with them for more than a few seconds. Truth is, immediately after I discovered that they destroyed my gorgeous expensive fabric, I realized it was my own fault for not paying attention to them and what they were doing. Oblivious is the word that comes to mind.....Silken puppies just want silken fabric to play with!

Meanwhile, since Sunday, I have been able to salvage my jacket, and it's DONE. I actually like it better with the print going more horizontal on the back rather than vertical...let's call it serendipity that it turned out so well. One of those happy little design accidents (thanks to some energetic puppies). Of course -- the lighting is horrible and it's really not shiny like the flash from my camera makes it look like in the photos below.


What do you think, will it look good when running a black and white Borzoi around the ring?:

No comments: